Otterbein Police Department is now accepting applications for Full-Time Deputy Marshal until October 31, 2023. These applications are for both Lateral and Probationary Officers.
1. Shall be at least 21 years of age at the time of employment.
2. Shall be a U.S. Citizen.
3. Shall possess a valid driver’s license.
4. Shall have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
5. Shall reside within 30 minutes driving time from the Town of Otterbein.
6. Shall have no Felony convictions.
7. Must be able to pass a thorough background investigation.
· Starting Salary $42,500.
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Sick Days
· PERF Retirement
· Health Insurance with Eye, Dental and Life
Non-ILEA Certified Applicants must be able to successfully complete a written exam and a physical assessment upon the offer of employment and assignment of the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy.